Durafoot 500 Square Air-Condition Foot (50X50) Heavy 25kg
The durafoot® Square 500 Heavy @ 25Kg provides a fast & economical system for mounting fencing, M&E and rooftop services, including air conditioning, refrigeration and solar systems.
The additional surface area of the 500 model provides a solid base for heavier duty applications, whilst the 25Kg weight provides additional ballast - ideal for projects and installations in exposed environments.
|Mounting Hole Size||50x50mm|
|To Fit Profile Type||SHS standard hollow box section|
|Crate Pack Quantitiy||20 pcs|
* Central mounting hole to fit 50x50 SHS standard hollow box section framework.
* Framework locates securely into the central mounting hole and sits onto a heavy-duty steel plate that is moulded into the body of the durafoot®.
* Recessed drainage slots in the base to allow water run-off.
* Fixing holes permit the durafoot® Square to be bolted down for extra stability (using M10 hex head bolts).
* A designated recess for attaching your rectangular branded name plate.
* The one-piece construction of the durafoot® Square means that there are no loose parts, minimising on-site aggravation and reducing assembly time.
* The durafoot® Square can also be manufactured with different sizes of mounting hole to suit your own local industry standards or requirements.